Tuesday 27 May 2014

my cure to damaged hair

if you don't know me then there is one thing you should absolutely  know about me. I dye my hair a hell of a lot, and by a lot, I mean I'll at least have different colour every month, well I use to that was before my hair got so bad it began to fall out and break off so badly.
when my hair began to break off last year I realised it was time that I really started treating my hair nicely, I mean not like I treated bad before but, it had a lot of chemical damage from bleaching it and dying it so many crazy colours. it needed true deep conditioning so here is my personal uses for damaged and in need of true love.

I've always had people say "omg your hair is such a great colour it looks so healthy too" and I'd always reply with nope this part is my true hair and these are extensions, people would always be so shocked that I could get short hair to blend with long extensions but that's a whole new blog post back on topic.

(remember these are my personal usage not all products will have the same effect on different hair types)

1.shampoo and conditioner.
3 minute miracle  by aussie shampoo and conditioner
mending by bumble and bumble 


2.masks
I tend to use one by bumble and bumble called
also I use damage remedy by Aveda
with these masks I leave them on for as long as possible so the cortex of my hair can soak it up to start to slowly repair the hair.

3.oils
kerastase damage repair (green bottle)
aussie (from superdrugs)
I always apply either one of these with wet and dry hair I do either one or too pumps and run it through my hair making sure not to touch the roots. and I repeat this once the hair is dry.

4.heat protector
with heat protector I tend not to actually use it as I let my hair dry natural its short enough to do but when I do use it I use one by paul Mitchel called heat.

5.leave in conditioner
you can now by products that you leave in your hair etc leave in conditioner this is great as you don't need to wash it out.

washing hair.
I wash my hair 2 to 3 times a week as my hair needs the natural oils that moisturize the hair you haven't gotta wash it every day but if you feel like its horrible and it isn't shampooing day you can always use a little dry shampoo I love dry shampoo its like a gift.



so this is my cure for my damged hair how about you?
also leave me comments below.

demixox

No comments:

Post a Comment