Saturday 17 May 2014

The wonderful bag of me

Hey lovios, I thought id give you a little tour of whats in my bag, its not exactly amazing but its me and i am AMAZING *mwhahaha* so here we go the wonderful world of demis big leather purple bag.

Bag
Gor this from ebay for about 17 pound I think it was and wow is the only word for it *lovvvvveee ittt*
 
Purse

Who doesnt carry a purse or wallet of some sort to keep all thier money and cards safe.

 
Ducky Lipbalm
I love my ducky lipbalm I have 3 to pick feom blue pink or yellow (primark 3 pound)


Breath spray
To keep my breath good after stinky food so my bf doesnt run a mile

Headphones
Music is my escape from the world.
 
Parracetamol
 
Comb
 
Purfume
Brittany spears fantasy smells beautiful.
 
Lipstick
I carry what ever colour lipstick matches my outfit just incase it smudges.
 
Lighter
You never know when you might need one.
 
Notepad and pen
I keep this to write all my blogger ideas down when they pop to me usually silly places like buses and trains
   
Also I carry eyelash glue for my falses you never know when a eyelash my start peeling off.
also a bottle of water never leave with out water. *health tastic* 


so that's may bag whats yours???
 
demi

No comments:

Post a Comment