Thursday 8 May 2014

april faves

April faves by demi
so just a few things im liking at the moment

I've never done one of these so to begin everything off I'm going to start with gainer products.
  

Ganier cleansing water
I knew nothing about this product before i brought it I always was just seeing amazing reviews on how incredible it was and I thought well if everyone seems to love it I better try it out. its turns out to be a massive part of my night and morning routine its so amazing and makes my skin feel perfect.


Garnier refreshing toner
i never truly understand why girls need to tone but after using this product i completely understand why we do this product makes my skin feel fresh and gives me a healthy natural glow which is great.


Coral bag primark
found this in primark at the start of April and its been amazing I'm so shocked at how much I actually can fit in to it and how little the price was defiantly a incredible purchase this month.



Natural collection foundation and powder
Where do I even begin with this, I just stumbled across this product in boots and thought its only 1.99 why the hell not. I  actually love this product it lasts all day long with no touch ups, also sits as a matte finish and is so cheap and cheerful. *bargain buys*


Chunky platform heels
I have been looking for a pair of these shoes for about 6 months and always had trouble finding them in my size, but finally I came across a pair on ebay for £9.99 and £3.99 for postage.
the shoes are so perfect and so 90s I love 90s fashion there tall and very easy to walk in love love LOVE.



leather purple bag
I brought this bag from ebay as my previous bag broke *so annoying* this bag is so perfect and amazing quality for only 17 pound from ebay such a great steal from ebay.



real technique eye brushes
I was debating buying this for so long just because they are pretty pricy but I caved and brought them and wow I am 100%happy I did there amazing my eye make up is incredible thanks to these brushes.


herbal tea
I love me my herbal tea and this april I've been loving mango and strawberry liquorish and fennel and cranberry and raspberry.




3 comments:

  1. loved your april favs guess I am going to buy that primark bag :)

    Lisa ( www.thechaildlikeempress.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good favourites! Those bags are fab. Still debating whether to buy the RT eye shadow brushes. I have feeling I might cave soon though... www.tamlovestea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really gotta get the brushes I was deabting for soooo long but I caved eventually and brought them now I cant imagine my make up with out using them they make a amazing difference
      I also have the orange brushes I honestly love these brushes xx

      Delete