Saturday 17 May 2014

Esp illamusiqa

Hello beautiful people I thought I'd share with you one of my most fave lipsticks I've ever brought and love so *damnnnn* much.

So this lipstick is esp by illamusiqa and its a deep purple colour.
Now when I first saw this lipstick I thought ooo its so pretty but pretty expensive *for a lipstick*
So after about a week and a half of pure debate, asking a few friends who have it and reading view's I decided to get it.

So I purchased this about 3 maybe 4 months ago and it's been amazing the second I brought it was like *omg its so perfect* ive only found one fault with this product which is its rather flakey and you have to apply quite alot of it so it stays put.

The way I apply this product is I but a light lip balm on as a base coat so it smooths over the lips, I then apply the lipstick in a smooth motion untill all the lip area is fully covered.
Then to finsh the whole lip process off I apply a soft layer of a product called lipcoat sold in superdrugs for about 4.99.

I was alwaus looking for such a incredible purple lipstick because it does get pretty damn boring wearing the same colours everyday and finding this lipstick has made me so happy now that found it I will never change from illamusiqa.

I am most definitely recommending this product to people who are looking for the perfect purple lip.
Most definitely plan to buy a lot more of these in the futuer.

Demi♡

No comments:

Post a Comment