Thursday 5 June 2014

Birch box#2

 
 
This momths birchbox was a utter nightmare
But was a great box.
So to start with my box always arrives on the 16th or 17th of the month but this month I didnt receive my box till the 1st of june,  how bad is that? 
I contacted birchbox and it all got sorted.
So once my box had arrived I was hoping it would be a great box bwtter worth the bloody wait I was thinking.
So here is what my box contained
 
 
 
Aromatherapy £39.00
This is a bath oil and shower oil its a blend of pink grapefruit rosemary ans juniper berry.
I cant wait to test this out  as it says this product will uplift or mood and soften up your skin.
 
 
Soignè £11.00
Never heard of this product so its pretty new to me I got the orange shade whoch is awesome as its now pretty summery so im pretty excites to try this

 
Beauty protect shampoo and conditioner £14.00 each
Im always up for trying tryong out new shampoos and conditioners and I love to dye my hair loads of different colours so my hairs in awful shape so I will ne doing a great blog post on this once ive tested it out.
 
 
Liz earle beauty co. Cleanse and polish from 13.50.
Now I have no clue what to say about this as ive never heard of a hot cloth cleanse so the card says this is bassically a makeup remover and a polish I dunno how this will work out but we will see ill do a review once I used this for a week.

 
 
Benefit cosmetics: they're real mascara £19.50
I've always wanted to yry this product out but I've alwsys thought 20 was a little bit like hmmm will it be good so im super exciyed to try this.
"This jet Black formula adds volume and length to all types of lashes." 
I thimk this month box is great as theres loads of things ive never heard of and I lovw to try out new things.

 

How about your box this month?
Demi♡

No comments:

Post a Comment