Friday 23 May 2014

*Whats in my everyday makeup bag*

so I've noticed that people love to see what's in others peoples makeup bags, so I've decided to give you a insight into my everyday makeup bag. so here we go the one thing about my makeup bag is it rarely has something from the same brand in. in may have one or 2 things of the same brand but I love to switch it all up.

the bushes I use to apply all of this beautiful make up are the real techniques. since I brought a few of these they have been nothing but perfect, I really notice a huge difference with these compared to other brushes.

Concealer:
collection canceler £3.00 from Superdrug.

Foundation:
natural collection foundation for boots cost £1.99. it gives a matte finish effect and last for 14 hours looks beautiful on and it isn't too heavy.

Powder:
natural collection powder from boots cost also £1.99. this product is a little heavy and you don't need as much as you normally would use with other powders, you only need about half the amount you usually would.

Blusher:
MUA multi tonal blush powder this costs £3.00 from Superdrug. I love the fact that there are loads of different tones in this blusher, it creates a nice warming effect.

eye primer:
mac prolong wear eye paint pot £15.00 from mac. now I've been using this product for around a year now and OMG it is by far the most amazing product I've ever found, it lasts all day long and doesn't budge out of place at, all your eye makeup stays perfect with this product.

eyliner:
b. precise gel liner 8.00 from Superdrug. I actually originally brought this product of a whim and it happens to be the second best eye liner I've ever used. it glides on smooth, doesn't blotch and looks incredible.

Eye shadow:
I tend to use quite a lot of different ones and recently I've brought a new one buy collection from boots its cost £3.00 and it is absolutely amazing there's not really much to say about it *but yeah* I also tend to use the MUA eye shadow pallet from Superdrug for £3.00 which is great because its so pigmented.

Mascara:
L'Oreal millions lashes from boots for £10.00. now I love this mascara as it doesn't irritate my eyes, until I found this one my eyes use to be so itchy and runny all the time.

Lipstick:
This varies as I twnd to xhange it up but recently its been esp by illamusiqa

so this is my pretty make up bag what's in yours guys.

lots of love guys keep up the blogging
demi x

No comments:

Post a Comment