Thursday 8 May 2014

review on natural collection makeup

                                                              natural collection


hello you sexy people how's everybody doing ? feel like I never ask you guys how you all are so leave a comment and let me know guys  let me know who my readers are out there

so guys i've been looking for a nice matte foundation other then the mac prolong wear because well tbh I don't always have the money to be spending on it.
so i've been looking for long and one day in boots I came across this stuff that was 1.99 and I thought damn this stuffs cheap *it must be so bloody crap*, but to my surprise its incredible I brought three items from this range to start me off on. * foundation a powder and a lip liner.*

lip liner: 
I never really used lip liner ever but this lip liner kinda just stood right out in front of everything and said *buy me buy me I can make you look so pretty* so I brought it and to my surprise it is amazing you can even wear this a lipstick and just put a tiny bit of lip gloss on top to give it that perfect shine.
only cost me £1.99


powder:
this is just a setting powder and it does come rather powdery like it seems like there's a lot more then should be so you kinda have to apply less then you usually would but it turns out so pretty once all the excess powder has came off due to wind and general wear and tear.
only cost £1.99


foundation:
I brought the oil control one this is a nice foundation it applies nice and light and doesn't look too thick but it does look matte which I was looking for because I love the effort of heavy makeup and the great thing about this foundation even though it is ridiculously cheap it lasts all day long it is perfect.
it did only cost £1.99


these are my thoughts on this product have you tried it out let me know what you think of these


be blogging soon demi x

No comments:

Post a Comment