Friday 25 April 2014

Cleansing water by garnier

Hello lovies so here we go my first ever post on cleasning water.

So when I heard about this stuff I thought "What's the big deal its just water" boy I was I so wrong, ive never heard of cleansing water buy when I first heard of it I heard of biodermo but I never added it to my collection of products as well it's £30 pound a bottle (thats pretty damn much for a facial ptoduct that I may not even like).

So one day I was looking on twitter and I saw quite a few people talking about it and also I started to read really great posts about it and thought I am Donna see what all this hypes about so I bought one I believe it cost me £2.99  from boots.

So down to the product how i have not had this in my life is a great mystery to me here are my 5 reasons why......

1. Its oil and fragance free so you dont get that funny smell or irritation from it and also as its oil free you do not need to wipe or wash the oil away.

2. After you have cleaned your face with the water (taken off all your makeup) you can feel feel how much of a difference it makes compared to a make up remover. (My face feels incredibly clean)

3.it takes off even water proff makeup and dark eye makeup.

4. Only need to apply the water to one cotten bud 

5.finally its a large botle and great for the price.
Its 400ml and only cost me 2.99 (some places its 3.99 or 4.99)

So these are the reasons I like this product and now I cant live without it its feels amazing on my skin

Have you used this product before?
what do you think of it?

DEMI ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment