Tuesday 15 April 2014

Garnier soothing 2in1 makeup remover review

Hello you beautiful readers, how are we all doing ??

So as most of you know (if you follow me on twitter) I recently perchased a few garnier products.
So this a review on the garnier simple essentials 2 in one soothing makeup remover.

Right so down to the back story as most of you know I use the mac eye primer which is incredible for keeping on your eye makeup but its a killer to get it off, I had tried loads of different makeup removers before this one and all failed miserably, even makeup remover wipes was incredibly hard to get it off i'd use at least 2 and still have makeup left on my face.

So I came across this in boots after seeing loads of people posting and saying great things about garnier products. (I've never really used them)

Now im always incredible hesitant when it comes to products I dont know, never used or could irritate my skin. (Extremely sensitive skin)
This product however is absolutely incredible it isn't like most makeup removers where you have to use at least 2 or 3 cotton pads you only have to use 1 which is amazing, the product removes all makeup (ever waterproof) and it completely removes everything from my eyes.(I wear very heavy eye makeup).
Also I currently started working for nicky clarke salon and I need to cover up mu tattoos on mt forearms, I brought a cover up tattoo cre and its incredibly think and very matte and this removwr5 takes it all off in 1 which is incredible as before id have to use a  cleanser and then wash off whith shampoo.

Now ive only found one downfall to this product its rather oily which isnt always a bad thing but I like to take my makeup off and do the rest of my nightly routine, I have to go over with a facial wipe. But other then that the product is absolutely amazing and I would definitely  recommend this product to people who have great difficulty removing there make up.

For effectivness I rate this product 10/10
For smell I rate 8/10 (not a strong sent but would like a nice smell)
For texture I rate 6/10 (for the oiliness)
OVERALL RATING 10/10 DEMIS TOP PRODUCT.

What are tour reviews on this product if you've tested it??

DEMI ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment