Thursday 17 April 2014

Birchbox review #1

Hello everyone so this is my 2 box I have recived from birchbox but ita my first review on the products wooo. Thia months box was awesome for me ive never heard of any of the products I recived this months but thays all the fun isn't it ?.


This months birchbox subscribers recived a email informing them they could pick a nail polish so I chose mint green. But anyway enough of my blabaling on lets juat get to the products shall we soo here goes.......

The balm cosmetics (£26 for a full pallete)
ive never heard of this product before so its great to have a cute little sample.
the sample I recived was apple pie.
so this product says its for check and lips which is awesome because im always looking for a great product to give me rosy cheeks and lips.
the packaging is cute and girly its kind of decorated for like benefit products which is awesome.   

Lord &berry (£10.00)
I love eyeliner ans getting this travel size one in my box was perfect. 1. Im always looking to try out new eyeliners. 2. Its travel size which is perfect for of I cant be bothered to carry a bigger size with me.
(Can't wait to test this out and write a cool review). 

Color club nail polish (£15.00 for set of 4)
This month we revcived a email saying we could pick our color club nail polish. (Yes its color not colour) all we had to do was enter the colour we wanted and write our email im very happy with my colour its mint green and cant wait to use it ekkkk.

Yes to cucumbers (£4.99)
im always buying travel size facial wipea to carry around with me and this month I recived these. Ive heard alot of great things about this product 1. It exfoliates and moisturises in one. 2.ita organic which means it'll be great for sensitive skin and 3. There not oily which is perfect I cant wait to use these.

Campos de ibiza (£16.96)
This product is just soo cute. So bassically what it is is a almomd milk body hydration milk which is perfect for the spring times.
it smells beautiful too.

Propercorn (90p)
So propercorn now I lovvvveee propercorn it is the best tasting popcorn out there and only contains 40 calories so is a great guilt free snack. Unfortunately however I wasn't able eat this sweet coconut and vanilla as im very allergic to coconut so this was a little of a let down for me.

So what did everyone else get in there birchbox ?? 

DEMI♡

No comments:

Post a Comment