Sunday 20 April 2014

Mua eye shadow pallet review

Hello lovlies as I've seen loads of people doing reviews on the mua eye shadow qnd I thought id share my personal opinion on the pallet.

Ive been using this pallet for about 6 months now and I still have loads left, the pallet xomew with a wide range of colours (awesome). Personally I prefer having really dark eyes like black silvers browns. So I was abit blahhh with this one as there is quite a few light shades. (even though there still pretty dark)

So the pallete comes with 8 shades which is really good for a eyeshadow pallete at the cost of £3.00 from superdrug. It comes in a plastic black case with some see through parts with the letters M.U.A (the name of the brand), also it contains a 2 sided eyeshadow applicant.

Now down to thoughts on this product, I believe this product is amazing the eyeshadow last longer then most others, smoothly glides on and always is amazing for the price of £3.00.
It also has a nice range of colour verity. (Which is definitely needed now)

I did find one fault with this product, the one thing I dont like about the product that ive got to make my eyeshadow brush damp  so that I can get enough product on the brush instead of going back all the time.

So snyone actually thinking about trying this product out I would most definitely recommend it I think its brilliant.

DEMI♡

2 comments:

  1. I love the cool tones in this palette - what a bargain. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete