Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lazy tuesday

Hello all my beautiful fellow bloggers/readers.
So its Tuesday the 8th of april and well im not at work, as most of you know (if you follow my twitter) I actually havent been allowed to go to work. The reason for this is completely silly. I havent been able to go to work because I have tattoos on my lower forarms, rhey hired me knowing full well I had tattoos and I was told I could wear a long sleeve tshirt bug now I cant.
So ive had to order myself tattoo cover up (makeup) to hide my tattoos so I can go back to work.
But enough of my rant so my lazy tuesday.


(harry potter 5-7)
Well today I've watched harry potter (my fave films) ive watched 5-7 I grew up watching these movies so there a massive part of my life now, they remind me of my child hood which is amazing seeing as I dont remember much of it. Can not wait for jk rowlings 3 part trilogy of fantasic beats and where to find them to come out. One of my most fave lines said in film number five is said my kingsly
"you may not like him minister but you gotta admit dumbledors got style"

(cchocolate and coke)
I have been reallt healthy latly so I treated myself to two of my major weaknesses Cadburys dairymilk and cherry coke ommmm nommmm.

(Candles)
Burning my pretty candles, I lovvveee candles I have a full box of candles loads of different smells shapes and styles but tosay I burnt my new stawberry candle I brought from mattalan when I went out with my boyfriends sister last weekend.

(clean face)
My facial routine this involves simple and superdrug own. I have highly sensitive skin and it look me so long to find a product that didnt make me blochy, so I found simple its so perfect for my skin, I rarly ever have bad skin and I do give some credit to these products. 

(clean room)
Also I started to clean my room nut im one of those people thay start but never end up finahing even thought I really should, as I spend barly any time in my room apart from sleeping it tends to get messy from just throwing my clothes about I try my best not to and keep it clean.



(Nail painting )
So I painted my nails from coral to burgundy (set my thumb nail on fire lighting my candle ooopppsss)
I used the fearne cotten nail polish absoulty love this polish.

(New wax tarts)
As you saw in my last post I got new wax tarts. Today I tried out the comfort blanket one, SMELLLSSS AMAZING. yankee candles and wax tarts are so amazing.

Thats all for now my sweeties what have you done on your Tuesday??
DEMI ♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment