Tuesday 22 April 2014

Ebay buys #1


So hows every been latley, what you all been up too.
Well ive been looking on ebay (so addictive this site) for things I could buy that I needed. Ive always loves ebay its such a cute and cheap site in my time of using ebay I have indeed brought alot of stuff like moat people who use ebay its so great for cheap amazing deals so here is just a little post about what ive brought or had brought for me by my mum.


1. Tartan skater swing dress £6.45 + £1.49 postage
Ive been after this dress for the longest time but I could never find my size or the correct style I wanted but finally I found it on ebay and juat had to have it.

2. Chucky platform 90s heels £9.99 + £3.99 postage
My shoe size is a size 3 so i have tiny feet and its so hard ti find shoes in my size ive wanted these shoes since I saw phobe (from charmed) wearing them I love 90s fashion and these are just beautiful to add to the collection of shoes.

3.heeled juju jellys £7.95 free click and collect
I was a bit like eww these are so gross but now that ive seen these about quite abit and seen the different styles you can wear them with they have grown on me so much I just had to buy a pair.
(Clicket and xillect is from argos)

4.10 pack eyelashes  99p free postage
I lobe wearing fake eyelashes as it lools like I have zero eyelashes this makes them look prettier

So thats just my little buys have you brought anything from ebay  ?

Demi♡

No comments:

Post a Comment