Monday 7 April 2014

March pay day haul

Pay day is always a excuse to go shopping and buy the things youve seen during the month
So thats exactly what I did this pay day....
So to star5 it all off primark mini haul wooo for primark
Usually I cant just go in and buy a few things because I ♡ loooovvvveee it,(such a cheap shop) but this month I was good. (beacuse I wanted to buy stuff from other places)

So coral bag £8.00, perfect little bag for spring, cute and able to hold quite a few things.

Spiderman pencil skirt £6.00, I really love marvel and this just had my name written all over it cute and light ready for summer.


2 pairs capri leggings £3.00 each, rhese are juat perfect for gym, going for a jog or work out.

Gold necklace £4.00

Belt £1.50


Mac cosmetics was my next stop to pick up a eye primer this eye primer is by far one of my most favourite products ive ever bought It cost £15.00 and last for months, its a produxt that does what it says it keeps your eye shadow and eyeliner on all day amd night. Mac pro long wear eye primer.

Yankkee candles wax tart. These have become a massive fave of mine recently and I brought a few for my mum for mothers day i just had to order my self some too could not resist (baby powder, icecream scoop, comfort blanket).

Superdrug (mwhahah) who doesn't loveee the makeup. I brought hair dye for reds, colour stay sampoo(by loreal) primer from collection and powder from collection too :)


I decided it was time to begin a scrap book as well I have so manu memories and no where to keep them so I went to cas art, eBay, sarahs cards and paperchase.

Sketchbook £7.95 special offer cas art


Flower tape £3.00 paperchase

12x6x2 papers ebay £1.90 each 12x6


And lastly sraahs cards but the stuff hasnt arrived

And last but no least I got my nails done a pretty coral colour.
Sothats everything what about you? have you brought anything nice recently 


Demi ♡♡ 

1 comment: