Monday 14 April 2014

lipstickkkkk post

Lipstick posttttttt

Hello my beautiful people this postis just a quick overview about my fave lipsticks that i wear the most and why.

                                       topshop £8.00
                                      illamusiqa £16.00
                                     barrym £4.99
                                    kate moss £4.99
                                   kate moss £4.99

So to begin the topshop own brand lipstick. now i love this lipstick as it is red my fave lype of lippie and dries rather fast but doesnt give it that flaky look where it looks icky and dull it still has a beautiful shine.


Illamusiqa now I loooooovvvveee this brand as its a matte finsh and lasts all day feels great on your lips also, with this product though you do need to put a lite lip balm moister to your lips and after you've applied the lipstick add a top coat lip locker. I use one call called lipcoat.


Barrym black lipstick I am a huge fan of black/dark lips and i struggled to find a good black that i liked, eventually i found barrym in topshop and ive loved it ever since by far one of the best around.


Rimmle kate moss, these are absoulty Incredible they give you such a beautiful shine and dont dry matte they stay rather moist which is great and dont wear off during the day like most lipsticks do.


So thats my fave lipsticks post, what lipstick are you currently loving ???


DEMI♡♥♡

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Kate Moss lipsticks too, they are great quality and so well price :)

    ReplyDelete