Monday 22 December 2014

OOTD, the boyfriend arrives home

Outfit for under £20

If you follow me on twitter or instagram, you will often see me posting about how much my boyfriend sadly works away, so I always get super excited on Fridays when he's  coming home, and I always want to look super duper cute, and he's always so happy to see me, he can see I made a effort for how much I couldn't wait for him to arrive home.

Outfit for my boyfriends arrival home.
Blue stone wash Jeans//primark//£11.00
Black vest top//primark//£2.50 
Lace Kamono//primark//£7.00

Keep blogging 
demixox 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe this outfit is so cheap and still looks so great! It just shows you don't have to break the bank! I only see my boyfriend once a week too so I understand your pain, but at least he gets to see you looking all gorgeous!
    Love, Jessica x
    ¦¦Jembubble¦¦

    ReplyDelete