Saturday 20 December 2014

The I ♡ Christmas tag


It's the most wonderful time of the year. 
Its Christmas,  which can only call for the i ♡ Christmas tag, for those who don't know the tag is basically just letting the public know what you do and love over Christmas.  

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie
Ever since i was a little girl maybe 5 or even younger, i have absolutely adored nightmare before Christmas, you can't go wrong with it its a incredible Christmas movie.9
also Santa clause is one of my favourites number 2 is always the best to watch as so much stuff happens. 
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
I've always been someone who opens one present on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning with the rest of the family.
3. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Who doesn't?, every Christmas eve i watch harry potter and nightmare before Christmas and santa clause they just get me super happy and excited for the morning.  
4. Favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas memory has to be when my litrle brother was 2 years old and really understood what Christmas was, he was so excited he woke up at 4 am and him just opening all his presents was amazing. 

5. Favourite Christmas scent?
I haven't got a favourite scent but i have loads of smells i like, freshly cooked gingerbread, the smell 9f a real Christmas tree, the christmas day dinner cooking (the smell of turkey) etc. 

6. Favourite festive food?
My favourite festive food is my Christmas day dinner its amazing, my nan thought my mum and aunt her recpies for Christmas day and it feels like there's a massive part of her with us every year. 

7. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
The best part of Christmas for me is seeing my brother so excited to be playing with his new toys and seeing my cousins all excited. 
Spending time with my family is amazing as i live so far away from them. 
Of course you cant forget the doctor who Christmas day special its always such a incredible  show.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
It really all depends on the time we have, if we get a real Christmas tree its involves a lot of cleaning up afterwards so its all to-do with the time we have spare during the Christmas period.  
9. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I always get greatly dressed up for Christmas as we usually go o my aunts as she has more room in her house we are a huge family. 
its always lovely seeing my hole family dressed up as like most people in the world not everyone dresses up.

10. Any Christmas Wishes?
none that pop out to me at this moment in time apart from having THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER. 


Keep blogging.
Demi xox.

(I claim NO copy right to any images)

No comments:

Post a Comment