Sunday 4 January 2015

Real techniques limited edition

Real techniques
If you follow my Instagram or twitter you would know that my most favourite make up brushes are the real techniques by Samantha chapman.
these brushes was created by a professional makeup artist who wanted to create affordable, high-end  brushes that you can buy in such stores as boots and Superdrug's.
I for Christmas I got 5 more real techniques brushes I have a huge collection already but I really wanted the limited edition cuts so my dad,
(he was in charge of buying gifts this year due to my mother working)
went and brought me them after searching for while as most dads do not know anything about makeup let alone makeup brushes.
the brushes come in a square black box with a see through lid, within the box there is 5 brushes placed very carefully in a foam square shape, the foam has a array of colours on the box ranging from purple, pink and orange in a few cool patterns.
on the back of the box you have a description of Samantha chapman and what the five brushes in the box do and what ones are the special cuts.


The brushes that come in the box are....

  • duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments
  • cheek brush (set exclusive): evenly applies makeup across cheekbone for a more dramatic finish
  • angled shadow brush (set exclusive): perfectly cut for layering eye shadow in the crease
  • base shadow brush: applies a smooth, flawless foundation of colour
  • eyeliner brush (set exclusive): firm, angled head for optimal control along lash line

  • I haven't used every brush in this collection yet as there so beautiful and I would hate to ruin them (yes I know you buy makeup brushes to use)
    the brushes I have used are
    1.eyeliner brush
    2.duo-fiber
    3.blusher brush
    these brushes have been amazing and I can't wait to use the rest of them to see how much they make a difference to a everyday makeup routine.
    Once my brushes have been used more ill post a review about them. 

    Keep blogging 
    demi xox 
    


    

    4 comments:

    1. I know what you mean about not wanting to ruin your new brushes haha. I love real techniques, I haven't spotted these brushes yet so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

      www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. There just so pretty, and shiny haha!
        There selling in boots for£29 or superdrug for £20, i don't understand why there so different in price.
        But they are limited only while stock lasts they was the Christmas gift sets

        Delete
    2. Ohh the Brushes look like they have such smooth and soft bristles! ^ ^

      www.thedailydollyblog.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. They are so aoft and super nice gliding on the skin

        Delete