Tuesday 9 December 2014

technic eyelashes.

the technic eyelashes

I've always been a huge fan of fake eye lashes ever since I discovered they make my tiny little eyes look a lot bigger and defined, you see my eyes with out eyelashes are the tiniest things, the curse of the small faces.
 
usually I wear the eylure lashes as they do a pair of lashes called petite which fit absolutely perfect on people with smaller eyes, or the even the Nadine girls aloud ones as they make the lashes look longer on tiny eyes.
 
A few weeks ago I went into a store called savers (for those who don't know savers is a discount store located in England all around the country) and they had a pair of eyelashes in there that was absolutely amazing they fit so perfectly on my eyes, they wasn't itchy, they was just amazing, but silly me didn't save the packet, as I have a eyelash box to hold them, so when I left them at my parents house when I went to visit I couldn't remember what they was called to buy a new pair.
I went into a store called body care its very similar to savers, and hey had a few lashes in the store so I thought oh why not you cant really go wrong for £1.00 and £1.79.

*all of my photos are my own and all my eyelashes are on my own eyes with no makeup*
 
technic fancy lashes £1.00 //  Original starting price £2.99
 
 
the technic eyelashes come in a large white box and blue writing, these eyelashes are made with a black strip which I personally would apply black eyeliner on my eye before applying my lashes also I would apply my mascara before placing they eyelashes on my eyes, this just stops the eyelashes becoming clumpy and it makes them last a lot longer.
now im more use to having more real feeling eyelashes as I find that plastic ones irritate my eyes a great amount.
they look beautiful on, but for something called fancy lashes and they don't look very fancy they look a lot more natural to me.
 
 
technic natural lashes £1.79 // Original starting price £2.99

these eye lashes are called natural, they look absolutely stunning on as you can seen in the  image above.
these eyelashes have a clear band as you can see so you haven't got to apply eyeliner if you don't wish to but I would suggest applying mascara so you can blend the natural lashes with the fake ones.
in my personal thoughts I would have had these lashes as the fancy ones as they are very dramatic and large and just look more glamorous compared to the fancy lashes which look more natural. 
 
keep blogging
demi <3
 



No comments:

Post a Comment