Thursday 4 December 2014

make up revolution birthday haul

(warning contains loads of pictures and swatches on my arms, also tattoos)
 this is not a review (review to come soon) this is a birthday haul
 
when I saw a few reviews on make-up revolution I thought this make up brand looks amazing and I decided to get my little bum down to Superdrug and have a look at there awesome collection, when i went to Superdrug though it was actually a lot harder then I thought to get a hold of the product as not every Superdrug store actually stocks the brand.
 
after i visted about 5 different stores i finally found 2 stores that stock Make-up revolution, YES YES i know i could of ordered them online and picked them up in store or even had them delivered, but im the type of person (when trying a new brand) who likes to look and actually decided if i like the colour as things online always look different in person.
 
 
the items i brought are
box set #1 contour kit £10.00
when I saw the box set #1 contour kit I knew I had to have it this kit is amazing in every way, I've always had great difficulty finding a kit that works great for my skin type, when I was in superdrug I had picked up a few makeup brushes and a contouring kit and as it being so close to Christmas I thought i'd go take a look at the box sets they always do at Christmas and I saw this and it just jumped out at me I had heard so much about how good the contour kit was from other peoples reviews and I thought why not its £10.00 you cant go wrong with it.
this kit contains a large bronzer, a little bronzer, blusher, highlighter and a 3 piece brush set.
(review to come soon)
 
box set #2 eye set £12.50

when I saw this kit I thought wow 12.50 that is incredibly cheap and looks absolutely beautiful, I was going to be buying the eye shadow pallet anyway as I heard there a good company for dupe eye shadow of larger more expensive brands. (other peoples views) and when I saw the kit it was a lot better value for money buying the kit rather then buying everything separately and from what I can see from the swatches I've done the eye shadow is incredibly pigmented which is great as you always what your eye shadow on show, also the lip gloss is beautifully bright and shinny.
 this kit contains  a black liquid eyeliner, a pencil liner, a glitter eyeliner, a mirror, 3 lip gloss, 3 nail polishes and a 12 shade eye shadow palate and also a contour pallet 3 piece (same as above picture) .
 
 cover and conceal palette shade light £6.00
a friend of mine brought the cover and conceal pallet and she absolutely adored it, she suggested it to me as I suffer with terrible bags under my eyes and have always struggled to be able to cover them
up, i've used this once and I can happily say WOW it worked incredibly.
light pallet containing 6 concealers.
 
 lipstick shades the one and vamp £1.00 each
I saw these 2 lipsticks and loved the colours they are adorable and perfect for the winter months.



keep blogging
demixox
 


No comments:

Post a Comment