Monday 8 December 2014

The primanary advent calender week one

In December everyone has a advent calender, but this year I was rather sick at the end of November, so I didn't have a chance to get the one I wanted, I originally wanted the no7 by boots, or the benefit one but sadly i couldn't get my hands on one being so ill, so I brought the primark 24 days of jewellery.
this is a weekly post to show what I got in my calendar.

I first saw this on the primark website and though "ooo that's pretty cool" so when I went in store I just had to buy one, the original price on this was £10.00 but as I got my on the second of December it was reduced to 5 pound.

so here's what i received in my primark 24 days of jewellery calendar first week. 

Day 1&2 
Day 1. I received a set of swallow silver earrings they aren't to big and look beautiful when on. 
Day2. I received a set of gold out lined heart earrings, these are rather large and as i have my ear stretched i don't think i could wear them. 


Day 3&4
 
 
Day 3. I received a pair of gold lock and key earrings but unfortunately these are once again rather large.  Day 4. I received a middi silver ring this is absolutely stunning it is such a nice design. 

Day 5&6
 
 
Day 5. When i opened my door i saw a pair of silver earrings which match door number 4. 
Day 6. I got a silver love heart bracelet which is super cute and girly . 
 
Day 7.
I received a a pair of silver lovw heart earrings which match with day 6. 



Keep blogging 
demi x 

No comments:

Post a Comment