Friday 23 January 2015

"Fashion at low prices" ebay wishlist

Hey everyone,
 
I've taken some time off from blogging due to starting my new job, but I'm back and I'm back to blog amania.
 
This is my second post of 2015 and I'm happy to say it's a eBay wish list "fashion at low prices".
Here are 10 items on my wish list.
 
The first item's in my wish list are

 

1.Over sized brown wool coat.
A beautiful woollen "coffee" coloured over sized jacket, I've wanted one of these for ages but it always seemed that places was over charging for the item, as its got so cold I was scrolling thought looking for a jacket and came across this incredible jacket.
I actually ordered this jacket last night, well my boyfriend did for me.
 
2. Ripped knee skinny jeans.
 I've only just started wearing jeans I've always hated the way they feel against your legs just rubbing horribly against it, but i gave it another go and now i can't get enough of my skinny's i adore them, when i came across these i just had to have them as they look amazing.
 
3. Black and pink/purple bag.
When i saw this bag i just couldn't take my eyes off it its just beautiful ombre effect and i love it its just has "demi" written all over it.

 
4. White/black watch
I've been after a watch forever and i finally found a decent watch. well found a nice watch until I can save up for a Michael korrs watch.

 
5. velvet plunge dress
I adore velvet and when I saw this super cute mini dress I couldn't resist adding this to my wish list its absolutely  adorable.
 
6. black boots
I've been after knee high boots for the longest of time I have the se boots in a shorter version and I've wanted knee high for ages and I finally found a pair on eBay.

(Hat will be in black the photo didn't show up)
 
7. Hair extensions.
Recently I died my hair back to my natural colour, so I'm in need for some new beautiful extensions. 
The extensions are white due to the fact I need to dye then to match.
 
8. floppy hat
My hair has never been long enough to wear one of these hats but now that it is I had to add it to my list.

 
9. bracelet
I saw this bracelet and just thought it was so super cute I absolutely love it the only thing holding me back is that its from china. 
 
10. black purse.
I'm in need of a new purse and this is what I want its super cute and looks amazing.


All images have been taken of the eBay website, I take no credit for these images.

keep blogging guys
Demi xox

No comments:

Post a Comment