Monday 12 January 2015

"showing out those party eyes "

"showing out those party eyes"

I've been wanting to test out makeup revolution for such a long time, but i couldn't find a superdrug store that stocked them. Untill i came home to london and the store in located 5 minutes from my house happened to sell them, so i treated my self to 2 of the gift boxes they had.

I am so happy with the items i received within the boxes and after almost a month of testing them out im extremely happy to say THIS BRAND IS INCREDIBLE. 



This review is all about the makeup revolution "showing out" eyeshadow pallet, on the back of the gift set this pallete came in it says "the exclusive eyeshadow pallete" so according to my box its a exclusive pallet.
The pallete comes in quite standard packaging which i prefer, if the packaging is too bold it takes your attention away from the actual products inside.
The packaging is a black plastic container, a see through lid and the writing "make up revolution" in gold.

yes the packaging is dirty I like to test products
before reviewing and I'm not a photo hoarder
Within the packaging you have a double sided eyeshadow brush with 2 pads on either side, the brush is also black and contains the writing makeup revolution in gold.
 

You have 12 eye shadow within the packaging, the colours are absolutely stunning and incredibly pigmented.

Most of the eyeshadows are crazily pigmented, but a few of them are very light and doesn't have much pigment within, so when applying you hace to use a bit more then normal to make it noticeable.
The colours which are NOT very pigmented are white, off white baby pink, baby pink, and metallic silver. Its only 4 out of the 12 that have low pigmentation.

this pallet is amazing I'm so glad I brought this pallet as my first, my favourite colour in this pallet is the gold its just so pretty and shiny it just looks incredible on with a pair of beautiful false lashes to compliment the colour of eye shadow.

I don't know if anyone else has tried this out but OMG you need to I've fallen in love with this pallet so would you.


keep blogging
demi


No comments:

Post a Comment