Sunday 24 August 2014

My everyday Daily make up routine

Hello everyone hope everybody's been ok and coping with this awful weather.

Todays post is all about my everyday daily makeup routine so sit back grab a cuppa and enjoy

step 1. First i Cleanse my face with one of the following options, nivea makeup remover (also tones), gainer miracle water or garnier express 2 in 1 makeup remover.

Step 2. Once I've cleansed my face I then proceed to tone and moisturise my skin with the garnier toner (this comes in a blue bottle)  and the simple moisturising lotion for sensitive skin.

Step 3. I apply a light layer of foundation around my dark circles under my eyes and begin to buff this into my skin with the real techniques buffing brush then applying my concler on top once again buffing in.

Step 4. I apply my foundation lightly and evenly all over my face dabbing it all in with either a buffing brush or the beauty blender sponge.

Step 5. Contouring. I then take a darker shaded foundation and apply in in the hollows of my cheek bones one again buffing it in so there are no visible lines.

Step 6. I then apply a lightly coloured powder by collection hold the foundation in place for hours through out the day I apply all over my face.

Step 7. Once the powder has been applied I then apply my mac paint pot (this helps to keep the eye make up on longer throughout the  day)  once the paint pot is applied I then apply a light layer of black eyeliner.

Step 8. If I've decided  to wear eyeshadow I'll apply this with my real techniques brush lightly to the lid of my eye.

Step 9. Once my top half of my eye is finished I then choose my eyelashes and gently apply them to my eye with my eyelash tool and then apply a light layer of eyeliner on my water line to give definition.

Step 10. My last step is I apply bronzer to the hollows of my cheecks giving my contouring effect better definition and highlighting. I then apply my blusher to my cheek bones to give me that rosey red cheek.

Step 11. Enjoy the day.

How do you do your everyday routine ?

Keep blogging

Demixox

No comments:

Post a Comment