Wednesday 20 August 2014

Olia hair dye by garnier

Hey everyone I hope everything Is ok

Recently I've read some amazing reviews on a product called olia, its a hair dye product thats ment to keep your hair in a natural state of health with oils inriched in the dye.

Before I used this product I had washed out copper hair with blonde roots with a band of red so I was rather excited to see how this product would turn out on my wishy washy hair seeing as my hair was a rather crazy amount of colours I applied the hair dye a bit different to how i would normally do it.

Before

Step 1. Apply evenly to the roots.

Step 2. Once applied to the roots then apply to the band around my hair to get a good even coverage blending out the red tone.

Step 3. Leave the ends of hair for ten minutes while the roots devolpe first.
Step 4. After 10 minutes pull the colour through the ends of the hair using the remaining hair dye in the bottle.

Step 5. leave the hair to develop for another 20 minutes
Once the colour had delvoped and I washed the dye out of my hair I got to see hoq the colour had turned out.

While I was washing the colour out I noticed a few things which made me love this colour even more. For example I noticed that the colour left the hair feeling silky and smooth which was quite surprising as usually with some home dyes it leaves the hair feeling squeeky and staw like. 

I had also noticed that the colour washed out alot faster then the other colours and didn't leave that after dye on the towels the colour was out completely.

When I was drying off my hair I noticed my hair looked a little bit green but once the hair was fully dry it was the correct colour which was dark brown.

after
All in all this colour is by far one of the most incredible home dyes i have ever used the colour left my hair silky smooth and there is absolutely no damage caused to my hair my hair feels strong and healthy i would  definitely Suggest this colour to any one who dyes there hair at home.

Keep blogging

Demixox

2 comments:

  1. This hair-dye didn't work too well for me :( Didn't take on my hair was really disappointed. I have such awkward hair

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the red one on my roots last month was really impressed x

    ReplyDelete