Tuesday 9 September 2014

Probrow kit by mua


(Warning photos included)

Hello everyone sorry i haven't been as frequent i had alot of stuff going on.
Recently I purchased the mua pro brow kit after hearing great and awful reviews. 

But as I always say its better to try somthing for yourself then regret not trying, so I got it from superdrugs and for £3.50 you can't really say no its a amazing price.
So withinin this item comes 3 tiny pallets of brow shadow in darkest brown,medium and light and one tray of wax, also it contains a double sided brush one side is angled for application the other is a flat head and last of all it contains a pair of mini twezzers.

Bwfore i started using this kit i use to use eyeshadow and pencil. Someone had told mw if i drew a stencil of where i wanted to have the eyebrow point wirh rhw pencil using eyeshadow would be a good filler, this dif work every well but matching the colours up was very hard.

So even though I read some awful reviews and a close friend of mine said it was really bad and smudged all down her face I still gave it ago and well THIS IS A GOOD REVIEW.

On the box it says that the wax is like a highlighter and your ment to apply it to the under bone of the brow to give it more definition and make it look more pointed, I don't use this brow kit how it says too  I use the wax on my brows to give a sticky solution for the eyebrow shadow to hold on to so it doesn't smudge or melt through out the day.

I absolutely love this kit its small, compact, looks durable through bumps  and scratches . The packaging is so elegant and normal its just so nice.
This item will definitely be on my repurchase list when it runs out its perfect for everything I've found the perfect brow kit.

Keep blogging
demi  

No comments:

Post a Comment