Thursday 7 August 2014

Birchbloggers lip lube by laqauk

Hello all my beautiful Lovely readers 
So recently i read a blog post about this thing called birchbloggers which is basically run by the company called birchbox, so birchbloggers is bassically where they send out a email to everyone who signs up (which somtimes does come in spam folders)  and they give 10 birchbloggers the chance to test and review some awesome products for free all you have to do is tweet (on twitter) and wait and see.  

So this months birchblogger prize was these new lip lubes by laqauk. These lip lubes was actually in the birchbox this month also but most people got 1 where as the ten lucky birchbloggers recived two, in my package i recived a corral orange and a purple. 

(package i recived) 



This was the first lip lube i tried out which is the purple on and there is nothing but amazing pure love for this product,  It isn't a product that goes flakey Or matte,  the color once it goes on your lips is a beautiful light purple and  it dries like a lipstick but, it feels like a lip balm and omg the smell was incredibly beautiful and fresh, it smells very pepperminty which is absolutely stunning, if I had to give this a rating out of ten I would give it 10 out 10 for smell, 7/10 for longitivity and 10/10 for texture this product is by far a incredible product and I shall be buying more.

Now down to the beautiful coral orange there is once again great news with this colour. 
Thia colour isn't exactly great for my type of skin tone as im very pale with a orange tone to my skin and this colour makes me look rather washed out if I wear basic makeup, with this colour I do have to contor and make sure my make up isn't to pale as it does make me wash out.  
The lip lube once again is absoulty amazing it gives incredible moister to the lips and looks stunning on. 10/10 for smell 10/10 for texture and 7/10 for longitivity. 

All in all I think these colours are absoulty beautiful and I will be purchasing more of this and building up a collection as ive never tried such a great product which is perfect for me and looks beautiful on.

Keep blogging 
demi  

No comments:

Post a Comment