Saturday 23 August 2014

5 Steps to get BIG flat hair

Hello everyone this post is going to be a about my hair, I have really flat straight hair and it does what it wants so with my hair I have 5 easy steps to get volume back into my hair, this product's  incredible and the product is basties dry shampoo, my steps to my hair routine is.
Before I dyed my hair /flat hair

Step 1.wash my hair with shampoo doing the roots.

Step 2. Condition my hair with less then a pea size.(you don't need much conditioner or the scalp becomes far to clean and slippery)

Step 3. I dry my hair off lifting at the root to give it a slight bit of volume I use bumble ans bumble prep and thickening hairspray to give my hair life and texture.

Step 4. once my hair is bone dry I comb it in to position clipping my hair up with pins to the sections until I spray my finally product.

Step 5. My final step is I spray  my basties dry shampoo on to my roots giving my hair life and volume and then that's my hair routine done.

Once I've done all the steps the finished product looks like this
Hair dyed and big

Now those are my steps to getting life full hair.

Keep blogging
Demixox

No comments:

Post a Comment