Wednesday 18 June 2014

Montagne jeunesse face mask

I see this item pretty much every where I go sainsburys boots superdrugs makeup stalls even primark but ive never actually stopped and picked one up.

I always hear feiends raving about how good the product is, how fresh it makes there faces feel, I've even read some great reviews by bloggers. Even after reading loads of great things loads of people talking about them even seeing loads pick them up in primark I still never ever tried, untill today that is when I went into boots to get make up removerand saw them juat sitting next to it.

The facial mask I brought was.........
Now Im always looking for new facial masks but my skin is highly sensitive and if I put one thing on my face doesnt like I come out in huge blotches and rashes, and seeing as this product is only a £1.00 I thought it would be really bad and destroy my skin but, for some reason today I just had the urge to pick it up.

So ive just tried this product out and I can say WOW I know ita my first time using it and my opinion on the product could change after using it for a while but at the moment my face feels beautiful, clean, smooth, fresh, and just healthy the skin feel nice and loose, all in all it feels FLAWLESS.

My first impressions of this product was "eeww this is vile and so sticky"
But I continued to proceed with my task of testing this out as well you'd never judge a book by its cover so why would you with a beauty product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment