Tuesday 10 June 2014

Benefit they're real !

So in this months issue of birchbox I received a benefit they're real mascara.

I've heard such amazing things about this mascara and I could not wait for it to arrive but in the process of waiting for it there was huge delay and I didn't  actually recieve my box untill the 1st of june and it was a may birch box. I was waiting really excited for the box to try this mascara out.

Once the box arrived of course the first item I used was the mascara and my expectations for this was very let down I wish I could write a amazing review on how much I love this but unfortunately  I can't! I wasn't very  impressed it.

I personally feel that this mascara is really sticky it feels very wet even when its dry amd the eyelashes during the day eventually ends up sticking together like glue.

My second issue is the the stickiness, the fact that this product is very wet annoys me because it just runs a little when you blink whist doing the eye makeup.

Now to some good points I do absolutely adore the packaging, now the original size product packaging is slightly different and as I got the sample the size. its so cute its just a gray tube with black and pink writing its just a cute girly plain and simple packaging which makes it pop specially for a little sample size. 

But I think ill give this mascara another chance as I was giving some advice to use it again.
I was told of you put the mascara on then go over with a disposal brush it should help separate the lashes and let them dry more evenly.

What are your thoughts on this mascara if you've used it??

Demi♡

1 comment:

  1. I think it's good but hard to get off and way too overpriced x

    ReplyDelete