Wednesday 11 June 2014

Amazon jazolli pallet

I brought this after a friend of mine said she brought a 120 peice set of eyeshadow for only £6.00 from amazon.

So this eye shadow pallete is from a company called jazolli. Now ivr never heard of them but from the colours in this pallete which I have used I can happily day there amazing very pigmented and last s up to at least 12 hours.

So the pallet comes with a range of colours etc. Oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, reds, pinks, blacks, silvers, whites, and darker colours of each.

I've only used  a few of the colours in this as ive ovbiously not had it very long but I can say like most eye shadows to get the most out of the colour damp your eye shadow brush just a little bit and the pigment works so much better.

For such a  cheap steal on amazon I can most deffinatly say its worth the money I would actually pay more money for this set because it is amazing.

Now for delivery time WOOOOOW is the only words I ordered this item on a money and by wednesday it was through my door waiting for me and the delivery time said it wouldn't arrive before 7 days  so thats highly impressive. 

The pallette comes in a cute little rectangular black black and has 2 tray full of all the colours the trays are also removable from the box. Both trays come wrapped in plastic and have removable plastic sheets to cover the trays so the colours dont merge.

So I can happily say I love this pallet so much its just such a amazing bargin and makes me so happy that I brought this. 


Have you used this pallet before? What are your thoughts on this?. 

No comments:

Post a Comment