Sunday 1 February 2015

January buys

Hey guys,
 
 
Elle magazine.
So I finally have a job and can finally start buying my self some treats when pay day arrives.
This months I've brought quite a bit, the stores I visited was Superdrug, boots, lush, Primark and also I got a freebie and a present off my beautiful boyfriend. 
my first item came with my ELLE magazine,  benefit cosmetics are soon enough realising a brand new mascara called roller lash, ELLE magazine have been given hundreds of tester  mascaras to hand out with the magazine, its a promotional thing obviously, i was extremely happy to get my hands on this as loads of people are having trouble finding it. 
 
 
Present.
My second item is a gift off my boyfriend, he came home with this beautiful pillow that has a pug on it, Friday night he flew to Amsterdam for the weekend with his brother in law and he was meant to go with 3 friends , but the night before one of his friends had a huge accident where he almost lost his hand, he cut his hand horrifically with a circular saw and needed a huge opperation , so as a sorry for coming home  late the day before he flew he brought me a pug pillow as we both adore pugs.  
 
 
LUSH.
Atomic toothy tabs: coffee, clove and ginger to help with your gums. £3.00
Ickle baby bot: to help induce sleep and expel tiredness.  £2.00
 
 PRIMARK.
Black platform boots £15.00 size 3
Ying yang top: £5.00
Black underwear: £3.00
Red/purple pants: 1.50
Socks pack of 5: £2.50
Cup with straw: £2.50
Candle: £1.00
Pj bottoms £3.00
Picture frame: £2.00

 Boots.
Bleach London toner: £7.00
Bleach London bleach: £7.00
Bleach London 3 colours: free as it was 3 for 2


Superdrug.
Superdrug cleaning water: £2.65
Superdrug eye remover: £1.35 buy 9ne get one half price
MUA highlighter: £2.50
MUA lip liner: red
MUA lip liner: pink
Binky London mascara: £2.00 - co-op
Binky London lipstick: £2.00 - co-op
Maybelline colour drama 520
Maybelline colour drama: 520 light it up//fab in orange :£4.99
Maybelline colour drama: 210 keep it classy/in with coral : 4.00/ buy one get one half price  
Maybelline colour drama: berry much £4.99
 

has any one else brought anything they was loving in January.

keep blogging
 demi
 

2 comments:

  1. Let us know how you get on with the bleach London stuff, I'm thinking about switching to bleach London but I'm unsure. The toner sounds good though!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey,
      the bleach London stuff is great but im not 100% on the bleach the toner was amazing but the bleach isn't as good as the xxllive platinum xx

      Delete