Monday 6 April 2015

Whats in my everyday work bag

whats in my everyday work bag
Hello my beautiful readers,


 First of all my bag,
I haven't done this post in a very long time so I've decided its time I done another as the seasons are changing which means my bag will be as well.
 its a black faux (fake) crocodile skin bag which I purchased from eBay for £9.00, when I saw this bag I just new it had to be mine as it looks very cute and very girly rocker.
but obviously buying things from eBay you've got to be weary and know what's going on when you buy as some people describe items as incredible quality but they can be extremely bad, but I've been really lucky and never had a item I've always brought beautiful quality items.
the bag doesn't haven't a large amount f pockets there's only three pockets but it makes up for the lose of pockets by having a large space within the bag.
also on my bag there is a badge this badge is a great deal to everyone who comes from Islington London, even though I'm not longer living in London I will show and fight for the justice that henry hicks will get for his death, he was taken away from everyone far to soon at just 18 years of age he was harassed  for 3 years by police, and sadly passed away a week before Christmas 2014 in a police chase that was not provoked and was in unmarked cars with no sirens. we will not stop fighting to get justice for him he was a lovely lad with a incredible future ahead and it was taken away far to soon, I never got the honour of knowing the person he became , but I did have the honour to know him as a young child and he was such a kind hearted and loving individual.

Lets begin.
when it comes to my bag I don't exactly have a typical amount of stuff I don't carry loads of makeup round with me, just a few items,
I always carry round a red note bag which fits perfectly in my bag, I carry this around with me for when inspiration hits and I need to jot down the notes and ideas I have for my blog.

Headphones, lighter, hand lotions, I always have my headphones in my bag you will never see me without my headphones, a lighter is for when I need it to light candles in work or at home, I carry two types of lotions around with me, one is for my eczema and dermatitis  and the other is for general use.
next item within my bag is my tablet, I adore carrying my tablet around with me as it has my books saved on it and also has the blogger app so if inspiration hits I can jot down ideas, currently I'm reading thirteen reasons why. my next book is paper towns.
my little blue bag, instead of carrying a makeup bag around with me I carry I carry this little blue Anna sui bag around with me the contents of this little blue bag are, ANNA SUI, SUI DREAMS PERFUME, A COMB A MAKEUP REVOLUTION MIRROR AND WHATEVER PIECES OF MAKEUP I NEED THROUGH OUT THE DAY.

my purse is a beautiful blue and cupcake pint its from lydc London and I got it last year for my birthday, I adore this purse as its not your usual type of purse you'd find in a girls handbag, it just a normal purse with a unique twist of cupcakes perfect for me, as in not really a colour sort of girl.
 enjoy nosing through my bag and my blog posts

demixox

No comments:

Post a Comment