Monday 6 April 2015

SNOOZY SUNDAYS WEEKLEY CATCH UP

Snoozey Sundays
weekly catch up with demi.
 
something new for my blog today, I've decided I want to do a weekly over view on what I've been doing and why you know just a typical catch up into the life of me.
 
Monday 30th march
where do I begin with my Monday oh my, its been incredible busy in work, for those who didn't know I am a apprentice pharmacy dispenser, its incredibly hard to do this job on your own and usually I work with one other lady but this week she was a away for half term with her son. Monday was ok it was the usual dispensing and having a nice chilled day
 
Tuesday 31st march
 it was a nice chilled out day I have a good laugh with my boss on a daily basis.
 
Wednesday 1st April
it was so busy getting all the stock ordered sorted out I mean the boxes was ten times higher then I was so by the time I sorted that all out I was absolutely shattered.
 
Thursday 2nd April
the day before Easter Friday well this day was so busy for me I was contently angry because I was getting zero help within work and I was running about like a headless chicken I had to go to the doctors surgery to collect prescriptions three time with 2 hours apart from each other I was god damn annoyed I hate that when I'm alone I don't get any help I'm excepted to do everything alone and its tiring but I do enjoy the tasks I have thrown at me they make me happy and excited about learning new things.
 
Friday 3rd April
seeing as it was bank holiday Friday I decided I would go into the town, bridgnorth and get my self some bits and bobs I needed, I went in town on my own due to the boyfriend being incredibly sick all week which sucks, but I got my self some new makeup brushes, and other random bits I needed and of course some medication for the boyfriend, you know what boys are like they get a cold and its man flu lol
 
Saturday 4th April
 
ooooooo Saturday was a amazing day we didn't wake up till about 11 so the morning was lost but by the time we ate and showered and decided what we was doing for the rest of the day it was already 2pm and the bfs family had decided to come round so we spent a hour with them and the we went and saw fast and furious 7, which was absolutely incredible, we was both really weary of how the film would turn out seeing as Paul walker had died last year due to a driving accident. but it was amazing the effects and the technique gone into making his brother (who took over the role for Paul) look like Paul was just incredible you couldn't tell them apart, I honestly thought it was a twin or something.
at the end of the movie they do a little tribute to Paul to show how much he truly meant to everyone and it touched everyone's heart, the speech given at the end is absolutely heart breaking it brought tears to our eyes.
we then went out for a meal in the Bandon  pub which serves a incredibly mean steak its beautiful.
I had a 10oz steak with chips and peas the boyfriend had a mixed grill dear me it was huge he had to stop half way through to eat it.
 
 
 
Sunday 5th April
just a snozzy lazy Sunday full of eating Easter eggs and sleeping hahah.
 
demi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment