Wednesday 11 February 2015

Work OOTD SLEEK CHIC

 
hello to all my beautiful readers,
 
some of you may know if you follow my twitter account that I have recently got my self a job in a pharmacy as a apprentice pharmacist, I don't have a uniform for this jobs at the moment although I have been told we should be getting one.
its a absolute nightmare trying to pick out clothes my boss will class as acceptable he is very fussy with the clothes I wear as I'm meant to look smart all the time, but we came to a compromise that I can wear smart casual.
 

Top   //   gift**
trousers // £7.00 eBay
Watch // £3.00 eBay
Rings // gift**
Bracelet // gift**


my top says to glam to give a damn
 
 
keep blogging
Demiiii
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely top! Your hair looks gorgeous blonde :) Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete