Wednesday 5 November 2014

The I heart fall tag

The fall tag. 
I know im a little bit late with this tag but im doing it now. Anyway.

For those who don't know what the fall tag is I'll give you a brief explanation, the fall tag is a series of questions being answered by a blogger explaing what they like during fall.


1. What is your favourite fall lipstick?
     My favourite fall lipstick has to be kate moss 101 it's such a beautiful red perfect for the lead up to Christmas.

2.what is your favourite fall nail varnish?
    My favourite nail varnish will have to be the ferne cotton dark silver, to me it reminds me of Christmas and decoration as i recived this last year for Christmas.

3 . favourite Starbucks fall drink?
     Mmm my favourite time of year for star bucks all the red cups, the special blends yummm but my favourite is a mocha special Christmas blend yummm.

4 . favourite fall candels?
     I adore the yankee candels and i haven't really got a favourite, but in winter i adore the talcon powder.


5 . favourite fall scarf or accessories?
     It'll deffo have to be my ear warmer hat (no top) and my griffindor house scarf.

6. haunted corn maze? Haunted house? Haunted hayride.?
    Well we don't. Really have corn mazes or haytides in england, so i have to say haunted house but I've always really wanted to go on a hayride they just look amazing and scary.

7 . favourite Halloween movie?
     Its got to be hocus pocus or the adams family.

8. Favourite Halloween candy?
   Its gotata be The little chocolate balls covered in tin foil or drumsticks yummm. 

9. what did you dress up as for Halloween?
    This year i was rather ill so unfortunately i couldn't dress up.

10. What is your favourite thing about fall?
      My favourite thing about fall is the rain and being all warm inside watching films and jumping in the leaves and hearing the crunchy noises.

Keep blogging
Demi

1 comment:

  1. I love that lipstick and the candle <3<3<3
    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC, so that we can keep in touch!
    Just started following you, Waiting for you to follow back :)
    xoxo Colli // my little blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete