Wednesday 19 November 2014

Botanics by boots

Botanics by boots 

As everyone knows big brands such as boots, Superdrugs, Sainsbury's, Tesco etc. All have something called in house branding, this is were the company create their own formula of something and sell it cheaper. etc. Tescos finest tea bags  and Superdrug have B.beauty which is a own brand makeup range which is amazing I must say you can see my B.beauty gel liner review here.

Recently I needed a make up remover and unfortunately boots store didn't have the one i normal use which is the gairner makeup remover shake to wake, so I decided I'd try out a new one and see it it turned out, the first isle I came to in the boots store was one which had there own brand products on, and I was pulled in due to the beautiful colourful packaging.


I brought the eye soothing make-up remover after about a bout 20 minutes of deciding what I wanted to try as there is loads of different things to choose from but you need to find the right skin care products for your skin type and I have chosen the pink range.

On the botanic bottle and the boots website there is a brief description on what the product does, this is always a plus as you need to know what the product is formulated of so you can choose the best type for you're skin. 

" The clear oil phase effectively sweeps away impurities and make up, including waterproof formulations"
 

Like any product there are always pros and cons and you can't really tell what they are from reading a post you need to test for your self. So here are my pros and cons (not a lot of cons)  

Pros:
Gives a beautiful soothing and soft finish.
removes all make up
Can be used all over face
packaging is a beautiful colour and size
price is great 1.99 (sale) 2.99 normal price
a range of items to work along side with.

Cons:
Leaves face feeling too oily
comes out of the bottle too fast

Key tip with this product only apply a small amount as there isn't a pump it just slides right out the bottle and makes the pad very wet and greasy this cause the make up to spread around your face instead of being removed.

Keep blogging
Demi 

No comments:

Post a Comment