Friday 26 September 2014

Ted baker body souffle and spray

Hey everyone I've Been a bit unactive I've been crazy busy and sadly Had really bad writers block which sucks,  But enough about that lets just move to the products. 

Im not usually a fan of using brands (etc well known for being a clothing brand) as i find they don't usually give the time and effort into creating a fomula thats suitable for every skin type and causes rashes and irritation on the skin or even allergies, but i was very swayed but the smell of the ted baker products and thought We'll ill give it ago and see how i like the products. 

Ted baker body souffle//boots//£8.00
This is a body lotion that you apply day and night over your body generously, it has a scent of rose, sandelwood and a dash of vallina.

I really like this product as it actually makes my skin pretty and smooth I've always been a massive fan of the ted baker clothing brand and once a friend let me try out her lotion after staying at hers i just had to have it, since buying it i haven't stopped using it,  my skin has not been irritated at all which is amazing as I have incredibly sensitive skin.

TThe packaging is light pink tub with a golden lid, it comes with a band around the tub With pin,  purple and yellow flowers giving the design a very cute girly look.
Tes baker body spray //boots//£.8.00
A body spray containing the scents of rose, sandalwood and juicy raspberry, tou can spray this whenever you would like all over your skin (i wouldn't advise on your face as it is far to close to your eyes then).

The ppackaging for this product is a light pink see through bottle with a golden  lid and a sstrip of sticker with pink purple and yellow flowers on.

The product isn't everyones fave item but in my veiw it's very worth the money it's pretty, smells incredible and the smells all day long.

Keep blogging.

Demi xox

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ted Baker bath products I was really surprised by them! I agree, they smell gorgeous.

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete