Thursday 3 July 2014

The best of gairner


I've always been on the look out for great products which will actually remove all my make up without hurting my skin or causing rashes.

First of ill explain what each description on the bottle says the product does then ill go in to what product  i believe is better and why. 


                                                       Gairner sosoothing lotion £3.99

So first ill be describing the GAIRNER SOOTHING CLEANSING LOTION.  
On the bottle it says how this product is made for even sensitive skin,  its made without no perfumes or colourants, and perfectly removes make up without leaving your skin feeling dry. Your skin will feel clean and smooth. 

Now this product i disagree with quite a bit because i have sensitive Skin and whenever i use this product my skin feel like its stinging quite a bit.  Also it says it removes make up perfectly which it doesn't i have to use at least 4-5 cotton pads to get all my makeup off and this product really stings my eyes and if I'm i honest i would not recommend this product to my friends for these reasons. 
But i will say it does sooth the skin just like it says it actually does. 

.                                   gairner soothing 2in1 makeup remover £2.99

Now on to the GAIRNER SOOTHING 2 IN 1 MAKEUP REMOVER. this product says you can use it if you have sensitive Skin, its a gentle makeup remover and removes even water proof make up, it contains vitamin b5 and contains no alcohol, no perfume and you don't need to rub to remove it you simply. Can glide a cotton pad along your face.

The only words to say Is wow i truly have found a product that is great for my sensitive skin does do what the bottle says, moisturises my skin at the same time as removing the makeup and makes my skin look incredibly Refreshed.
The product is a SHAKE AND WAKE product this means that there is a liquid inside that has to mix with the oil on top to activate its purpose if it isn't shook then you obviously wont receive. The same effect.
So this is my tiny review on what product i prefer. Have you used any of these products? What one do you like better. 

Demixox

No comments:

Post a Comment