Wednesday 9 July 2014

Junes beauty favourites

Well this month i haven't really brought any beauty products as I've been saving all my money as i started a new job,  I'm working as a personal assistant for a company called Ridewood and Dury . It is another hair salon but it only has one stylist and myself so its basically a personal assistant job but,  that's enough about that lets get down to my beauty favourites.

So number one on my list this month is the beauty blender.  Well i received this item in my June birchbox which was amazing as not everyone actually received the beauty blender but i was very lucky and did now the reason i love this item is because I've never really been one for sponges but this is incredible you really notice how much definition the sponge creates.


My second item is garnier 2in1 makeup remover.  I adore this item as it is a shake and wake item which basically means there is a line of product above the other and you need to shake the two together to mix them to make more activation.  This item is absolutely incredible for any type of makeup it truly removes it all with not as many cotton pads. 


My third item is the Liz earl hot cloth polish.  This is a sample that i received in The may birch box issue but its in my June faves because i did t actually receive. My box from may  until the first week of June so its in this month's faves.  Now i really like this because once you've done everything the instructions say to do you can really notice how clean tour face actually feels its so perfect.


My fourth item is the MUA marshmallow blusher this item costs like a quid from superdrug and its amazing it gives that beautiful sutle rosiness to your cheeks and for a pound you cant go wrong.


My 5th item is powder By collection now this powder is a absolute life saver it isn't just for pale people it can also be used on darker skin tones to give a nice glow to the skin no i picked this up years ago and used it whenever i had a tan to contour my face (obviously this isn't the same one.


My sixth item is beasties dry shampoo sent cherry.  This item is absolutely incredible as I'm one of those people who doesn't wash there hair everyday as i need the natural oils in my hair to keep it tame as its incredibly short and goes like a wild forest so i use this everyday to keep it flat and pretty.

 
My 7th item is the benefit there real mascara.  This is just a sample size that i received in a birchbox a few months ago and at first i hated it because it is sooo sticky and clumpy but once i got use to how it should be used i really started to love it and now its part of my everyday routine. 


My 8th item is the eyelure eyelash fix.  I wear eyelashes everyday and i use to wear the Revlon black glue to keep my eyelashes in place but the eyelashes got to the stage of sticking together and also the glue was so strong that it wouldn't actually come off so it looked like I had permanent makeup on 


But then i discovered. This which is a lot cheaper and easier to remove.
So what has been your beauty favourites this month if you've had any?

Demixox

No comments:

Post a Comment