Tuesday 1 July 2014

Mini haul

As well i got a new job i thought I'd treat myself to just a few little bits to celebrate the heeling of my broken toes and getting this new job. 

My first thought was to go to primark because you always. Get more for your money but instead i decided to go h&m because they have a better range and better quality Product.
 
 
The first item i brought was this beautiful pink white and coral floral dress.  This pick was very rare for me as I'm not one for such sutal pretty colours usually I stick with black or in the darker range of colours, but as soon as i saw this i new i needed to have it, it was like it was screaming my name but only i could Hear it so i gave in and brought My self this beautiful dress which can easily double up as a everyday daytime outfit to the beach or shopping or work and it can also double as that perfect night time outfit etc.  Date night,  going out partying, family dinner,  drinks with friends. 
 
 
 
The next item i brought was a checkered pair of black and white. High waisted shorts.  At fist i thought these shorts was longer but i was wrong there rather quite short but there still beautiful and ill still wear them to the beach or bike riding or just lazing in the garden. 
 
 
The last item i brought from h&m was something i had to actually exchange,  i thought i had picked up a plain white crop top but it turned out to have a kitten on the front of it which i didn't realise so i went back and exchanged. It for a plain white crop top which is sooo much better and a lot more to suit my style.

Also i brought a grey skater dress whch is just perfect for the summer months and just looks great with any shoes as its the dark toned colours.  

Next is a blue strapy tshirt dress which well tbh im not exactly a fan of but it could work really well with a pair of ripped jeans.  


Also i brought my self a pair of retro 90s shoes from a shop called utopia these cost 25 pound.  


Heres my haul have you had any lately 

Demi 

2 comments:

  1. Love those shoes!

    http://www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there so compfy its actually un real

      Delete