Tuesday 25 March 2014

Current favourites written by demi

Soo as its the end of march and I missed febuary favourites I thought is share with you my current ones so here goes.


                                                                   Bag ebay £8
So I was looking for a bag for such a long time so when I eventually came across this bag on ebay I was like wow its so cute and so cheap, so I went out on a limb and brought it.
When it arrived it was large spacious and its so strong I can dit a large amount of things in it (etc lunch, hairdressing stuff, cream , makeup)
The bag is by far such a incredible bag and suxh a bargin.


                                                            Lipstick topshop £8
I thoight why not when I saw this in the cosmetics sections and I thought yeahhh why not ive hears some really great things about it so I gave it ago ans its incredible it dries into a matte finsh and it looks so pretty.


                                                             topshop heels £40
I love these shoes there so perfect there still in pretty much perfect conditionapart from a few scruffs, before I brought these shoes I barely wore heels and now I pretty much wear then every single day.
There so comfy and when i wear  then I wear them for at least 12 hours and maybe more.


                                                 real techniques brushes £21.99
I was debating I should or not so after I read a few reviews I decided too I got the orange set of 4  to start me off and wow there so perfect I wouldnt fo back to usinf my old brushes there's are jist incresible brushes they really define out my face.


                                                                Dairy ryman £5
I bought myself a diary for 2014 as im one of those people who tend to keep things to myself so I thought this diary would be a incredible idea foe my self to express my feelings and surprisingly its been great really helpfull.


                                                             Mua multi bluaher £3
This blusher is so perfect for anyone who wants to get a multi toned blusher, it isnt like most blusher that are just one vibrant colour this is petfectly multi toned and does come in different shades. 


                                                      Barry m nail polish £2.99
So this nail poilish Is soooo cute when I saw it in the shop I was like omg I need it it matches my skin tone which is rare as im very paley orange toned and just looks great on the only downside too it os that I work in hairdressing so my hands are in water alot and the nail polish chips.
           
                                                 Yankee wax tarts £1.70 each
So I thought id try out the yankee wax tarts so I brought my self 4, bahamma brezze, snowflake cookie, pink sands, pink dragon fruit.
The smells are incredible I cant wait to order myself more there just so perfect and they make my room smell perfect in this spring weather.
So thère my current favourites what are yours??
Demi xoxo

1 comment:

  1. great post!
    i really want to shop Barry M and topshop, but unfortunately, where i live, there seems to be none near by :(

    ReplyDelete