Thursday 13 March 2014

B. Precise eyeliner review // demi malcolm

Hello all you beautiful people, thank you for taking the time to read my eyeliner review.
So I have been searching for months fo4 a eyeliner that doesnt effect my sensitive and watery eyes and its about 90% positive I think I found the right eyeliner.
Link:
http://www.superdrug.com/b/b-precise-gel-eyeliner-black-100/invt/493050

So this is b. Ive never heard of this brand before and I was pretty hesitant of buying it but after about ten minutes looking at different products I decided to buy this one, my god im so glad I brought it, It does come with its own brush to apply it but I always buy my own brushes as I find the ones that are always incuded in the box the item comes in are just awful and you end up with one eye bigger then the other .


Texture of product
This product is a matte finish and a matte cream based product. It is watery and heavy like most gel liners on the market.

Use and time wear (as tested by me)
now I apply this with very little amount of the product on the brush even though it is a matte finish effect you still dont need to apply loads you just add a amount like any other liner you would use.
I place this on to my eyes at about 9am every morning for work and by the time I get home at 8 maybe 9pm it is still in pretty much perfect
If I had to give this rating I would give it 8/10 also another one of my secert to keeping this eyeliner on I use the mac eye primer which is incredible
Link:
http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/153/969/Products/Eyes/Primer/Prep-Prime-Eye/index.tmpl

what's your veiw on this product if you've used it???


DEMI MALCOLM

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before but it does sound really nice. I don't think you can beat a good eyeliner definitely a make up box essential

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good I wear it everyday .
      the mac cosmetic eye primer I use it all the time too I apply it just below my eyelid and it holds my eyeliner in place is incredible you cant go wrong

      Delete
  2. Awesome review! I've never heard of this one but if I do see it, I'll definitely give this a try!! :)

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should but make sure to use the make pro long eye primer too it really helps xx

      Delete
  3. Hey lovely, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award here http://bit.ly/1dqpMaN Please link back and let me know if you do it, would love to read your answers :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey id love too but I cant open the link xx

      Delete